Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: How women are like cars...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    You've got your rusted out old junkers that you'd just love to trade in for something better....

    You've got your high priced luxurious ones that come fully loaded...

    You've got your sporty, fits you perfectly and is fine tuned to your every desire ones...

    You've got your affordable efficent ones...

    And then you've got your SUV's, avoid these, they're too big and carry a lot of unnecesscary weight.

    Add cars to = women at your pleasure biggrin

    ------------------
    If the Master does not approve, neither do you.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why do I kinda feel offended by this?..*L*

    *slaps rev's ass*....If you are comparing women to cars...I should compare men to vegetables..Hmm..Lets see...
    They're good heads ...If you like cabbage? smile

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Chilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    uuuummmmm.............have to think about this one *LMAO*



    ------------------
    I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jen!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why do I get the feeling that the Rev is trying to start shit? To be honest I wouldnt want to associate with a guy like you Rev...your comments on women are very degrading. And dont get me wrong Im not a feminest by any means, hell I dont even like girls. But what kind of generalizing bullshit was that? Fuck bad day for Jen or what? *gives Rev a cookie and smacks him upside the head..er ass..same thing? *G

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you don't like women jen? try not to be a dork please.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jen!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    umm J as hard as it might be..I dare you to try to not be a shit head..*G love ya!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member minnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2001
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a feminist *L* (dunno if I've ever said that before :-) and I pretty much hate this thread *L*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Jen, I didn't direct a single car at a single person on this board. Now if I would have called you a rusted out old junker or an SUV, then that would give you room to be offended. But enough of that, would you rather me tell blonde jokes? Why were the blonde's boobs being stared at? She forgot to take the kleenex out of the box. *Eats the cookie and smacks you back*

    ------------------
    If the Master does not approve, neither do you.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *steals Rev's cookie n smacks him upside the head* NO...the blonde jokes will piss me off... *flicks your nose and walks away eating your cookie*

    btw..is this thread revenge for the "If it's got tires or testicles...it's gonna give you problems" T-shirts? *G

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    BAWHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!
    dayum! its suckin to be you,
    right now*L*

    *LMAO*

    *i cant quit laf'n
    what happen REV? did your car
    ..ermmmm!
    backfire?? or what???

    *still laf'n*

    vegetables*L*

    .
    .

    Dont let this scare ya away or nuthing...k
    ..REV??......*L*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •